Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Looking Out

Went to Elephant Bar with some friends last night. In my pre-Vegan days, I loved their fish tacos. I took a quick glance at the menu online but didn't decide on anything except probably an entree salad.

Just as I was resigned to order one of those salads minus this and that, my friend said, hey, they have a vegetable stir fry, and showed me where it was. Nothing but veggies, sauteed in sweet and sour, served over rice and wontons. Yay! And it was delicious. I was very thankful.

So I definitely recommend this awesome veg dish if you're going there. Haven't been? It's at Penn Square Mall, off of Northwest Expressway and I-44. And they also have a great kids menu, if you're like me and still having to feed your kids, well, kid food. If not, they also have a special salad on the kids menu, apples, and steamed veggies :) My child had a corn dog :/ But we'll get there someday...

Thanks Danielle, for being so thoughtful, and thanks to you and Justin for a fun night out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...