This is a recipe I just threw together but turned out de-licious. Simple, and quick, which is what we sometimes need after a long day at work. This makes enough to feed two, or to have leftovers (which I look forward to tomorrow!). Enjoy!
1. Heat the water and 1/4 c soy or tamari in a large skillet.
2. Add vegetables and seitan once liquid has reached a simmer.
3. Cook until vegetables are to desired tenderness and seitan is heated through.
4. Prepare a bed of the cooked rice, and add the 1/2 Tbsp of soy or tamari.
5. Use tongs to assemble cooked stir-fry over rice.
*Seitan is pure wheat protein, or gluten. If you have a gluten allergy you can certainly substitute tofu, just fry in a separate skillet before adding to the rest of the mixture.