Sunday, December 25, 2011

V Minus 7 Days

I missed a few days from general holiday busyness. In the meantime, I've had a full Vegan day, a friend bringing by several books and lots of podcasts to help me along, and a holiday dinner with no meat. Tomorrow I'll be grocery shopping for the rest of the basics I need. And this week copying down plenty of recipes to get me by while I work out giving up a lot of foods I love. But that's just the problem. We shouldn't have emotion about what we eat.

Had another Vegan day today. Finding that these meat substitutes are really rather tasty, just different in texture. The almond milk is pretty good, which is great since I drink a lot of milk. And, I ordered this belt to replace my leather one. Hopefully it will be here soon, as I do have to wear a belt with my jeans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...