Saturday, December 31, 2011

V Minus 1 Day

I had two restaurant experiences in the last two days. First was Outback Steakhouse. I ordered the Classic Blue Cheese Wedge Salad, minus the cheese and bacon, with tangy tomato dressing. Then a plate of dry fettucini noodles with artichoke and sun-dried tomato topping (if asking for it, they use it on their salmon). It was all rather tasty, and the restaurant was very accommodating.

Tonight we had On the Border. I ordered guacamole with no cheese, black beans with no cheese, and the veggie taco, requesting the veggies be cooked in oil rather than butter. I have to say, I wouldn't recommend the taco. Maybe a taco with black beans, guac, and lettuce and tomatoes would do.

All in all I'm very satisfied with my diet, and I've officially eaten Vegan for a week now, a week ahead of my New Year's Day schedule. I have felt better this week physically, even though I was eating a low-fat, low-calorie diet before. I even had a sleepover at my parent's and took a lunch box of my foods to handle my own meals while there, and it wasn't inconvenient or imposing at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...